Act On Your Data
Helping You Take Action on your Survey Results
Your Search Institute survey reports give you a comprehensive picture of youth’s attitudes, behaviors and perspectives. Our data consultations will help you go further to plan and take action on your results.
Data consultation is available in the following ways:
1. Data Support
Talk with a researcher to answer in-depth and site-specific questions about your survey results. We can connect with you by phone, virtually or on-site.
2. Data Presentations
Take a deeper dive into your survey results through a formal presentation. Available virtually or on-site.
3. Collaborative Planning with Data Workshop
Understand and use survey data for planning and improvement. In this session, you will:
- Explore your survey data to identify strengths and growth areas
- Establish focus areas for action
- Develop strategies and goals
- Half-day on-site workshop
- Click to download our information sheet
For questions about Data Consultation, fill out the Survey Assistance Form for assistance.