A Youth Leadership Workshop for Young People
The Youth Lead Workshop is a youth leadership program for middle and high school students. It cultivates young people’s leadership skills through strength-based Developmental Asset® and developmental relationship development. Teens will learn to use their energy and imagination to solve problems and learn to create positive change in their school and community.
Who Should Attend
- Middle and high school youth
- Adult mentors
What Participants will Learn in this Workshop
- Explore which leadership qualities youth bring to schools and communities
- Recognize your own leadership skills and priorities
- Examine the qualities of effective leaders
- Build support among your peers to take on leadership roles
- Practice leadership skills by creating positive change in your school, organization, or community
Click to learn more about one organization’s experience with the Youth Lead workshop.
3-hour workshop, at your locationDownload the Youth Lead Fact Sheet
PLEASE READ: Our Workshops Acceptable Use Policy