A Youth Leadership Workshop for Young People
Young people can be great leaders! Prepare your youth to be 21st Century leaders by cultivating their commitment and skills. Search Institute’s Youth Lead Workshop taps into the energy and imagination of young people to solve problems and create positive change in their schools and communities.
Any young person can be a leader–and many already are! Building leadership skills in young people can help them develop confidence, self esteem, and motivation, along with offering support and guidance to their peer community. This fun and engaging workshop will build relational skills to help young people develop their own personal approach to leadership.
Bring this workshop to your location–either on-site or online!
Who Should Attend
- Middle and high school youth
- Adult mentors & program staff
What Participants will Learn in this Workshop
- Explore leadership qualities that young people can bring to their schools and communities
- Build support among their peers to take on leadership roles
- Engage leadership skills to create positive change in their school, organization, or community
- Learn that there are different ways of being a leader and understand their personal approach to leadership
- Recognize their own leadership skills and priorities
- Customize the workshop to either help young people to brainstorm a service project or learn to respond to conflict as a relational leader
Click to learn more about one organization’s experience with the Youth Lead workshop.
4-hour workshop, at your locationDownload the Youth Lead Fact Sheet
PLEASE READ: Our Workshops Acceptable Use Policy