What’s Up with Our Kids?
Understanding Your Survey Results
If you’ve administered a Search Institute survey, this highly engaging youth asset data workshop is for you. The facilitator will present your survey results in an understandable way and guide stakeholders to take action on those results.
Who Should Attend
- Community leaders
- Religious leaders
- Business leaders
- Law enforcement personnel
- Youth workers
- Those who have youth asset data from the Attitudes and Behaviors survey or the Developmental Assets Profile survey, and wish to share results with a broad group of stakeholders.
What Participants Will Learn
- Build understanding among your stakeholders of the strengths, supports, and challenges in the lives of young people
- Increase buy-in and investment by including stakeholders in a vision for youth success
- Identify concrete actions each stakeholder group can take, based on the survey results
1 and 2 hour presentation at your locationDownload Fact Sheet