A career that really matters.
Why Work Here?
We know that work is more satisfying when you’re making a difference. At Search Institute, everything we do makes an impact on youth. We tackle complex challenges daily that inspire us to develop innovative solutions by listening to young people, and provide the needed tools and resources to those working and supporting youth.
Our workplace is a positive environment that invites a synergistic exchange of ideas. We offer competitive salaries with a generous benefit package.VIEW CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Search Institute occasionally offers paid and unpaid (college credit) internship opportunities to local college students. Our goal is to provide our interns with valuable work experience in a professional, non-profit environment, which will prepare them for similar careers.VIEW INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Benefits at a Glance
Search Institute offers a generous benefits package. Employees working at least 24 hours per week on a regular basis are eligible for benefits, and most are effective the first of the month following hire date.
Health and Life Insurance
- Dental, including pediatric orthodontic
- Short & Long Term Disability (100% paid for by Search Institute)
- Basic Life with AD&D Insurance ($50k term policy paid for by Search Institute)
- Voluntary Life with AD&D Insurance
- Health & Wellness discounts and resources (through Medica)
- Employee Assistance Program (through Medica)
- Health Savings Account
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan with company match. Contributions are 100% and immediately vested.
- Generous PTO accrual
- Nine paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Family-friendly flexible scheduling
- Education Assistance/Professional Development
- Student Loan forgiveness program*
- Travel Assistance (through Lincoln Financial)
- Global Emergency Services (through Delta)
- Free parking
- On-site workout facility
- Walking trails
*The Public Sector Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) was established by Congress in 2007 to encourage individuals to work in public service by forgiving the remaining student loan balance of their federal Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments while employed by a qualifying employer. Search Institute is a qualifying employer.
Sign up for job opening alerts!
We will email you when we have openings at Search Institute!