Developmental Assets: The Power of One, The Power of Many
Developmental Assets® are a set of 40 research-based strengths and supports that enable young people to develop into successful and contributing adults. Developmental Assets: The Power of One, The Power of Many is a highly motivating, interactive workshop to explore the positive paths anyone can take to increase the number of Assets in the lives of children and youth.
Everyone can play a part in helping youth thrive. The Developmental Assets framework provides a broad perspective on the strengths and resources of young people. This workshop will introduce the 40 internal and external factors which protect against risks and promote thriving for youth, and the Search Institute research that informs them. Highly motivating and interactive, Developmental Assets: The Power of One, The Power of Many explores what each of us can do to foster Assets in the lives of youth.
Who should attend
Staff, leaders & community from:
- After-school and out-of-school- time programs
- Mentoring programs
- Juvenile justice organizations
- Learn about the findings related to youth thriving from Search Institute’s research on Developmental Assets
- Identify qualities of individuals who play powerful roles in the lives of young people
- Discover opportunities in your everyday life to make a positive difference for youth
- Make a personal commitment to actively build Assets in the lives of young people
- Full-day Workshop
- Half-day Workshop
For questions about the on-site Developmental Assets: The Power of One, The Power of Many Workshop, please visit our on-site workshop FAQ page, or click below to fill out a form and a Search Institute representative will contact you.
PLEASE READ: Our Workshops Acceptable Use Policy