Senior Research Strategist
Justin joined Search Institute in 2011 after working as a program evaluator at the regional and state levels. As a Senior Research Strategist, Justin provides leadership for Search Institute’s survey services and data-focused applied partnerships. He also supports schools, programs, and other youth-serving organizations with their research integration and utilization efforts.
- Master of Public Policy – Public and Nonprofit Leadership and Management, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A., Political Science; B.S., Public Administration – Public Management and Policy; B.S., Environmental Policy and Planning – Public Policy, University of Wisconsin – Green Bay, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Survey administration
- Program evaluation and improvement
- Data utilization and visualization
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods