Are you looking for a way to engage people in your school, program, or community in conversation and action that puts young people on the path to success in education and in life?
Search Institute’s experts are eager to help you meet that need through dynamic and interactive presentations and workshops. Our experts will work with you to tailor the experience to meet the needs of your group and to advance the goals of your work. Conducting a presentation or a workshop in your community also gives experts from Search Institute an invaluable opportunity to learn from you.
Our commitment to you is to make sure that every Search Institute presentation or workshop is
- rooted in research
- extremely interesting
- focused on young people’s strengths
- tailored to your needs
There are four ways to bring a Search Institute expert to your program or partnership
1. Presentations feature an address that usually includes several short “turn and talk” exercises that get people actively involved, followed by a Q & A session with the presenter. Presentations generally last between 1 and 2 hours depending upon the subject and the needs of the sponsoring group.
2. Half-day Workshops feature an interactive presentation that includes more extended interactive activities and several opportunities for Q&A during the session. Half-day workshops generally last for three hours with an optional short break at the midpoint.
3. Full-day Workshops are carefully facilitated events that feature interactive presentations throughout the day and multiple opportunities for interaction and dialog in small groups at tables or in breakout sessions. Full-Day Workshops generally include six hours of structured activity in addition to time for breaks and lunch.
4. Workshop Series are a sequence of two or more half-day or full-day workshops that are intended for the same participants and are focused on a process or an objective that the participants work toward between (and often beyond) the workshops.
To learn about the presentations and workshops that Search Institute experts can deliver and facilitate, please click here.
To talk with someone at Search Institute about our presentations and workshops, please enter your information here, and a member of the Search Institute staff will contact you. Alternatively, please contact Mary Shrader at
Mail: 615 First Avenue NE, Suite 125
Minneapolis, MN 55413