This workshop will introduce the Developmental Asset framework and describe the connection to student achievement, show how to build assets for every student, and empower educators to initiate, increase, and strengthen the asset-building efforts that already exist in their school.
Who should attend
- Other education professionals
During this workshop, participants will
- Become familiar with the connections between the asset framework and academic success
- Commit to forming and maintaining relationships with students that are mutually respectful, caring, and genuine
- Commit to personally becoming an asset builder for the youth in their school and life
- Begin creating a plan for institutionalizing the Developmental Assets framework in their school communities